The Bicycle Guys is one of the largest pre-owned bicycle dealers in the country and we're growing fast! We offer competitive pay along with Paid Time Off, Generous Employee Discounts on pre-owned cycling gear, and an opportunity to grow with us.
There are several open positions on our team perfect for bicycle-savvy folks with a positive outlook and strong work ethic. If you're familiar with the difference between a derailleur and a fork, and would like to apply for one of our open positions, please email us your resume to email@example.com along with your compensation expectations/requirements.
Customer Service Representative
The Bicycle Guys is looking for an energetic team player who enjoys connecting with people and has excellent communication skills. This position will work daily with multiple departments to ensure customer issues and questions are handled in a timely manner. The ideal candidate will be able to perform the tasks outlined below and possess (or be willing to learn) the essential skills necessary.
- Monitor customer service channels, (ZenDesk, Facebook, Phone, Email)
- Monitor reviews, respond appropriately
- Communicate effectively with staff in other departments, providing essential feedback
- Process return requests with proper documentation
- Communicate with Ebay to handle appeals and case requests
- Basic knowledge of Bikes/ golf is preferred
Golf eCommerce Associate
Are you passionate about golf? Then we’d like to hear from you! Our mission is to “Extend the useful life of consumer sporting goods through efficient product sourcing and remarketing strategies.” We are looking for the addition to our team who has a strong attention to detail and is task/goal oriented. This position is in our listing and photography department working daily on researching, photographing, and creating product listings. The ideal candidate will be able to perform the tasks outlined below and possess (or be willing to learn) the essential skills necessary.
- Staging product, photographing, and post editing of product photography
- Research of product details and creation of products listings
- Inventory and pricing of new product
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to perform under a deadline
Bicycle Cleaning & Pre-Prep - Bike Warehouse Operations
Bicycle Marketing and eCommerce Sales