The ultimate pedal for enduro riding and racing.
- Concave platform for secure foothold
- 6 adjustable pins per side for grip
- Integrated traction pad technology to optimize the shoe/pedal interface
- Ribbed body for better traction when unclipped
- Chamfered edges to reduce rock-strikes
- 52mm q-factor for maneuverability on tight trails
- 4-sided entry / superior mud shedding
- Customizable float & release angle
- Premium bearings & double seal system
Good Condition - These pedals have been used and have some scratches to strike points and light oxidation. They are still in original packaging with both sets of cleats, shims and hardware included. See photos for details.
MODEL: Mallet E
MATERIAL: Aluminum Body w/ Chromoly Spindle
CLEAT TYPE: Crankbrothers Cleats (included)
WEIGHT: 419 g per pair
Stock # 002488